Today was an extremely average day, I woke up watched 4od in bed for about an hour then romed around my house pretending to revise but really just stroking a cat and eating a bacon sandwich... then we went to view a house which was surprisingly someone who i knew! That was odd, the prospect of potentially living in the home of someone i know... sleeping in their room, and cooking in their kitchen, it was all just too strange. Anyway, me and my dad drove around the area for a while to get a sense of it all, roof down-standard. Then we went to the gym, i did about 30 laps which i know is pretty pathetic but for someone who does little to no exercise and when i do it is sporadic, i was fairly pleased with this achievement! And i wasn't even dying too much after. After that we came home, i did no revision and i honestly don't know where the rest of the day has gone? I can't wait to get back to work, this week has been a complete write off so far.

I've been thinking very philosophically at the moment, everything feels like it's all happening at once- uni, summer, being single, work, friends, moving house. Everything feels like its all being thrown at me at once, I have recently decided that being single isn't all that it's cracked up to be, i do think i am generally a better person when i'm by myself; i'm skinnier, more determined, see my friends more, get my worked done etc etc... but there is always that feeling of impending loneliness at the end of each day, don't want to sound depressing or anything but it's true! I am just so so excited about going to university, i know i keep going on and on about it but i'm literally SO excited to leave bucks, to meet a new gang of people and just have fun andddd as nerdy as it sounds, i'm really excited to crack on with my course, wherever i end up!

No comments:

Post a Comment